I have been a VSCode user for some time now and I am very happy with the decision. The benefits that VSCode has to offer are so many it is hard to list them all in one post, but here are just a few of the reasons why VSCode is my IDE of choice.
VSCode is my go-to IDE because it offers a great user experience, cross platform support, and tons of integrations. VSCode has quickly become one of the most popular IDEs out there, and for good reason!
Here are some more reasons why VSCode is a great choice for me:
- It runs on Windows, MacOS, Linux … and in a web browser
- Its cross platform capabilities allow me to work seamlessly from anywhere
- VSCode comes with built in Git integration which saves me loads of time
- VSCode’s interface feels natural and easy to navigate
- VSCode comes with built in debugging capabilities which helps me find errors quickly
- The code completion feature makes writing code easier and faster
- The extension marketplace provides access to thousands of extensions that can help with anything from syntax highlighting to project management
There are so many benefits to using VSCode as my main IDE – I could go on forever! If you’re looking for an IDE that is fast, reliable and easy to use, VSCode is definitely a great option. Give it a try today!